Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jackpot!!

Oh boy O boy!!! Lookie what I found today!!



Eeeee! This made my whole day! I have always loved me some fats domino. This was like today's special treat... to me. I had no idea this existed!

A few of my favorites include:
I'm Walkin - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
My Blue Heaven - Norah Jones
It Keeps Rainin' - Robert Plant with Lil' Band o' Gold
I Want to Walk You Home - Paul McCartney and Allen Toussaint
I Hear You Knockin' - Willie Nelson
I'm In Love Again/All By Myself - Bonnie Raitt and Jon Cleary

And more.. more.. more...

2 comments:

vantastic said...

wow! that looks great. i will testify to its goodness when we live together and sing along. i loves me some em.

T.R. said...

I hope you have seen "Be Kind Rewind".


Wait, that was Fats Waller.


Continue.