Friday, June 6, 2008

While you were....

So, i was thinking about something...

6 years ago when my mom was getting married to Tyler.. i was in Grover's Corners getting married to George Gibbs.. (sorry i couldn't be there ma)


3 years ago when my brother got married in Jamaica and my whole family spent a week there.. i was in El Salvador (sorry i couldn't be there Pablo)


Last night when little Avery was born, I was in ancient Greece, well, Corinth to be exact.. trying to talk Medea out of murdering her own children..
(sorry i couldn't be there little Avery-girl)

Sometimes, i feel far, far away...

But i am so glad that she is here. The lady of the hour. Miss Avery Hale.

8 lbs and 10 oz. And I reaffirm what I knew before... my sister Mindy is a superhero.. i know that she is my hero, anyway.

3 comments:

Abby Rose said...

Mindy is my hero too!!!

Rod in Indy said...

Mindy is amazing -- and so are you, Em! You were greatly missed at each of those events, too...but what a wonderful gift to be able to star in play, serve a mission in Central America...we love you!!

Kam Belly Soup said...

whos george gibbs? gibbs is my maiden name. crazy days.