Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shameless Plug

So, ehhh.. if you have not yet read about it on facebook (or had me harass you in some other way) We are having a fund raiser for the HELP International El Salvador Team at Hot Dog on a Stick on Monday March 23rd from 4-7pm!

(this is my life right now, y'all.. hot dogs and international development! Mayyybee tiny bits of other stuff too- but really- this is mostly it..

So please come. Eat some hot dogs! Tell the nice girl that you are there for the fund raiser or grab a flyer at customer service when you walk in the mall. And we will get some money to help people in El Salvador. Then the people in El Salvador will be just as happy as this guy:Also, if you cant make it on Monday for whatever reason but you still want to HELP (internationally). Please feel free to donate whatever you can on line at http://www.help-international.org/donors/donate-now.html

100% of this money is for projects we will do this summer.. and man, we have some really awesome projects we are hoping to do.

Hope this shameless plug wasn't too too shameless. You will all still read my blog right?

2 comments:

Karalee said...

Of course I will continue to read. And donate too. Does this include all HDOS?

Abby Rose said...

Again, I think you are a super hero!! I think your super hero name should incorporate the whole "hot dog" theme. I gotta think about this. I'll get back to you with some names.
love you!!!