Sunday, March 1, 2009

Huck-a-hunk of burnin' love

Oh wow.

So- I was going through old pictures and things trying to clean up make room on my sad-excuse-for-a-computer and I came across this old video that I totally forgot I had! I almost peed my pants, I was laughing so hard!

This was one day in after school, when I was working with the kiddies (probably almost a year ago now.. i cant believe it).

We were singing Elvis songs (the first graders were really into Elvis I used to bring my guitar so we could mess around and sing..)but, as you can will see, on this particular day they were really just not all that into it..

this video is also a fantastic display of how much control i have over kids.. awesome..

the camera man was a 7 year old named Jael.. (you will see his shoe)

o

3 comments:

Lizbot said...

What?! No sound?! Ah bummer. I was so ready to hear you and what was going on in that room. =) And a year ago?! I can't believe it. I wish we were still roomies like we were then. =(

an illdressed foolishwise said...

Yeah! The video didn't take sound. I have no idea what happened there...

an illdressed foolishwise said...

also- i love that Antonio (my favorite) was the ONLY one singing with me!!

I guess, to be fair, we had been singing a lot already that day.. attention spans, you know?