Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bustin.

So, my friend Bustin Justin has always been pretty famous. I heard talk of the kid before I ever met him..

Today he continues the story of his fame. He's a disgustingly talented artist. A few times last year I went and modeled for some of his drawing classes and it was pretty awesome. Every time I walk into an art classroom or studio of any kind, I automatically start getting jealous... I wish I could draw/paint/anything like that... just not in the cards for me..

Yesterday, Ju invited me to sit for this little drawing that him and Jeff Hein were doing for a demo video to promote the school they, and some other talented Utah artists, are starting. I seriously had the best time. I admire these dudes a lot. They are both so freaking good and they spent most of the morning drawing, laughing and telling each other how good they thought the other's drawing was. They are an awesome team to see draw side by side at the same time. Those dudes.. soo gooooood.

Aww, my famous friend Ju...

(Justin's)

(Jeff's)


I think everyone should be checking out their art. It's all over the place. I know Ju has some stuff up in Springville right now and you can check out his stuff on his website justintaylorart.com. You have probably seen Jeff's religious art on the cover of Ensigns and such, you should check out his other stuff at jeffreyhein.com. You can also look into the school they are starting at http://www.heinacademyofart.com/bridgeacademy/

I know they probably don't need me spreading the word about them... I just want to..

2 comments:

Abby Rose said...

I LOVE bustin Justin. If I could marry anybody it would be him. :)

Rod in Indy said...

These guys are AMAZING artists...and Emily you make a perfect model!! :-)