Friday, April 4, 2008

When life gives you lemons...

My little fifteen year old self had no idea what she was getting herself into back in '98 when she signed up for Hot Dog on a Stick. It was the perfect high school job. Then, it was the perfect seasonal job. Then it was the perfect summer job. Now it is the perfect part time supplemental income after my other job, job. That's right, hot dog has officially followed me to Utah.

And you know what? I actually think that it is pretty awesome. I really like pluggin in my ipod, rocking out, makin some lemonade, stickin some dogs and being fifteen 2 days a week.

Mmmmm, i love lemonade.

At hot dog on a stick everyday feels kind of like this:

3 comments:

Ben said...

Yes, the hat! and the video clip!

Naomi said...

Now you've done it. I want a corn dog and a LARGE lemonade.

Abby Rose said...

YES!!!! I love it!