Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Flat!

lots of flats
that have been/or could potentially be worried about...
flat hair
flat lines
flat worlds
flat chest
flat feet
flat face
flat rates
and
flat tires
last fall my bike tire went flat:










today it was my car tire. The passenger side rear to be exact.

When I got to my car and noticed the tire, I also noticed a folded up piece of notebook paper stuck in my windshield wiper. In scribbly, large handwriting it read, and i quote exactly,: "you're tire is hella flat. you might want to put some air in it before it blows"
That made me laugh so hard despite my flat situation
thank you, concerned university student.
flat.flat.flat.
i hate flat.

ps.(i complain a lot these days)

5 comments:

Ems said...

oh man, a flat tire is always a pain (as is flat hair and sometimes flat chests)!

last summer I had a car tire go flat...it's weird when one just deflates. and so annoying.

Abby Rose said...

That quote should be put on the fridge in your apartment. Put it next to the quote that says, "I hate that I dont hate you." (If its still up.)

Naomi said...

I love concerned citizens. I love it even more when they leave notes.

Ben said...

Also, flatlining. That's probably the flat that's the most worrisome.

Ms. White said...

i can totally relate. i had a huge nail stuck in my tire for who know how long.... i wish some nice concerned citizen pointed it out! but got to love when they are fixed!