Friday, April 20, 2007

7 things I dont particularly love about me..

1. How I bite my nails
2. How I often let laziness win
3. How I am incapable of making decisions
4. How little self discipline/self control I have in me
5. How I still compare myself to other people
6. How I verbally put myself down in front of others (I am not fishing for complements. I really have no idea why I do that)
7. How I really, really cant spell.. at all..

Hope this isn't too emo. For the record, I do like me.. for the most part.. I just think it's good to recognize your flaws.. sometimes...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate how you're so nice all the time! geeeez! quit it!

:)

vantastic said...

7 things I particularly love about Em: 1. how she laughs a lot 2. How she loves with her whole heart 3. How she can't fall asleep even if the movie is sooo bad 4. How she throws fun parties 5. How she loves to order meat on a plate and just eat it. 6. How she sings so well! (i love Roxy's) 7. How she is so cute and fun and nice and one of my very best friends. love you babe.

Olympus said...

Yeah, I'm waiting for the anti-list;)

my ghostwriter said...

and yet you still manage to be perfectly wonderful? woot.