Thursday, May 13, 2010

Take Care

One of my favorite people in the world is getting married on Saturday!!
I met Emily Clifford a couple of years ago when I moved up to SLC and lived in the Avenues. She remains one of my favorite people on earth! Talking with her, or just being around her is always just so stress free and fun. She is one of those friends that you are just always so happy to have because they are so easy and fun to be friends with.
Another great thing about Emily, is that she is really creative and has great ideas. She approached me a couple of weeks ago to make her some aprons for the two server girls who will be helping out with drinks and things at the wedding reception. I have to say that I had the most fun looking around for fabrics in her colors and deciding what to make. It felt really fun to be in on a part of the wedding plans.

When all was said and done- there were two aprons in Heather Bailey fabric and I made some little earrings to go along with them. Emily was kind enough to snap some cute pictures of them.



Emily had the great idea to market these custom apron sets or bundles to Brides as Brides' Maids gifts! I am going to see what I can do about making that happen because I would love to have this much fun more often.

2 comments:

Ems said...

yay! Emilys are the best cus I feel the same way about you lady! and thanks again for the aprons, they were a dream come true.

Rod in Indy said...

Love all your talents, Em!!! These are awesome!!! (But not quite as awesome as the birthday placemats you made for me...) :-)