Saturday, August 2, 2008

terrible horrible no good very bad day

that is what i had yesterday... mostly it was just work that was awful.. 8 hours of hell and the only thing that got me through it were the 80's mix Cd's that John made me.. i think "space age love song" by flock of seagulls literally kept me from murdering someone yesterday..

when i have bad days, i fell how far away everyone is..

so, i wrapped myself up in my 'i'm a pepper' pj's, made myself a cup of hot chocolate- with hazelnut and Cinnamon, of course, and i let M. Ward sing me lullaby's in bed for about an hour till i fell asleep..

i think... that i am a loser, but i guess i don't mind.

Also, this is my new favorite thing in the whole world..
">

1 comment:

Ms. White said...

oh my goodness.... i couldn't agree with this post anymore... i sure feel like this some days!