Monday, December 17, 2007

halfway here, and halfway there....

There are times in life that call out for a change. Provo, our spring was beautiful, but our love feel asleep in the snow..

It is time, time, time for me to go!

This is me, officially one car load into Salt Lake City. By the new year I will be 100% resident of SLC. I get giddy just thinking about it.. driving up my new street, buzzing into my new apartment.. orientation at my new school.. sometimes change is so good i think i could be addicted to it.

I will, however, miss things about Provo.. mainly people-things and other...things.

Last year, around this time, Rachel made me a cd that called, "new year, new life, new ipod" I think this years cd should be called, "new year, new school, new apartment, new hair, new life" or something like that.

There is reason to believe, maybe this year will be better than the last.

Oh and another thing:
I wait all year long for these:


They are So Delicious!

1 comment:

vantastic said...

A: I can't wait to see your new hair and make you that new cd.
B: Yeah, haven't you heard this new years slogan: 2008 is gonna be great! There is no way you can have a bad new year.
C: I am in on the London/tea plan.
D: Will you spend the night at my house so we can talk the night away??
E: Confession--I have already eaten 2 bags of mint m&ms. yums.