Thursday, January 20, 2011

Out of Law

i, emily ruth foster, was arrested last night.. handcuffs and all.. you may think that i am joking. i assure you, i am not. the $302.00 bail out money missing from my bank account is my evidence and jon-thomas champlin is my witness.. what was the dangerous crime that provo police so efficently took me off the streets for, you might ask???.. an unresolved "fix-it" ticket for a tail light that was out in December of 2009..

i think that police officer slept a little easier last night knowing that his service truly helped protect the community... Kudos to you provo police. you made my life a little better than fiction yesterday.

9 comments:

rogeber said...

Unbelievable. The Provo police need better things to do. A few years ago they stopped me from doing sidewalk chalk: http://photos1.blogger.com/photoInclude/blogger/2850/1796/1600/beat.0.jpg

Naomi said...

Best. Story. Ever.

Damian said...

Fight the Power

L to the I to the Z said...

Oh my. That's crazy talk.

my ghostwriter said...

I have a crush on you.

Unknown said...

that is awful x

Todd Langston said...

jail is no fun at all.. and handcuffs hurt too.

Damn those pigs :)

Anonymous said...

for the sake of money...

Anonymous said...

You have not bothered me. I was just drawn to what you have presented. God bless you, too.