Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sometimes I can feel my bones straining...

i love Sunday naps when it is raining outside the window next to your bed and while you take that nap you dream in images of things you have seen in recent life...

A few weeks ago I saw an original short play called Yellow Umbrellas at school.. It was so innovative and creative and it made me want to make new plays..

Last night I went to see a stage adaptation of Nosferatu. It was unlike anything i has ever seen. They basically recreated the film on stage while filming so the screen above the stage was showing the film/play going on below in 8 mm. black and white film.. They incorporated clips of the original film as well.. it just pretty much blew my mind.. it made me want to make new films.. on stage....


Also in the top 5 were:
-face painting at the Halloween carnival.. nothing gets me like little kids who want me to paint unicorns on their cheeks.. And oh my- when little Asian twins dress up as Micky and Minnie Mouse.. I could just die.. Halloween is more magical with kids involved.

-Rachel as the Hamburgler.. seriously.. the most awesome thing ever.. she made every inch of that costume and she PAINTED those burgers on her tie. Woah..

-There was dancing-- dancing in costumes-- and it was good..

-I pulled off the costume #1 in the anti-sexy halloween costume series.. the lunch lady.
Doesn't get much less sexy.. I cant wait to think of un-sexy costumes for next year...

I really wanted to be YELLE for Halloween (I actually just want to be here when i grow up) but she was way way too sexy and awesome..

No comments: