Tuesday, October 14, 2008

irony.

Irony is when your heater and your refrigerator break at the same time..

my, that irony can sure be diabolical... then Utah gets in on the game decides to spring an usually cold couple of days on ya' at the same time..

i swear, everything about me has been cold for days.. my toes, my finger tips, my bed, my clothes, my toilet seat... every little thing!!

Everything, that is, except the 2 liter of diet dr. pepper and the rest of the groceries that are inside the one place in the house that is warmer than 55 degrees (that would be the fridge.. it's nice a toasty in there..)

bugger!

it is kinda like rain on your wedding day.. or the free ride when you already paid.. or the good advice that you just didn't take...

wait....

2 comments:

Abby Rose said...

HAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE! That sucks some serious balls.. Only to you emaily. Only to you.

Ms. White said...

thinking about you today!