Monday, November 26, 2007

of hair, holidays and hoomies



"School is a battle field... for your heart. So when Rayanne Graph (Or Justin Taylor, in my case) told me that my hair was holding me back, I had to listen... because s[he] wasn't just talking about my hair..." -my so-called life always puts it so nicely.

This year I give special thanks for pinatas, mad libs, donkeys who need their tails pinned on, girls who step in wasps nests, girls who dont order peppers on the pizza, girls who say things like "hippos for five" in crazy languages, and girls who show up late, and yet, precisely on time. I give thanks for thumbs that smush eye balls, boys who lose gas caps, pies and pi (and number like it), the fam-ers and the babes, pigs in a blanket, my soon-to-be apartment, the residents thereof, the air mattress that is always there ready for me..

OH, and Band of Annuls. There are almost no words. I thought the CD was good, but seeing them live was life changing.. mmmmmmm.

Um, also, just in case you were wondering, Billy Corgan blinks with his fists.
http://www.amazon.com/Blinking-Fists-Poems-Billy-Corgan/dp/0571211704/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196122500&sr=8-1
(some of it is way good)

Oh Provo, Provo, Provo, we are entering our endless numbered days..

2 comments:

justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justin said...

ok, 1st thanks for the sympathy comment on my becca painting. 2nd, I never said you're hair was holding you back. hAHAHAH!!!!! you are so freakin crazy. but maybe i kind of did just by saying i'd cut it. i dont know. i love your pic. and the hair does look good. i need to know how much the girl did. 3rd. whatever you wrote in this blog is really really good and dam, you can work words girl!!! serious! "pigs in a planket"? "boys that lose gas caps"? haa!!! Em, I dont even like blogs but I like your words. you are good

band of annuals..mmmmmmmmm..ah